Mercenaires de la Rose Index du Forum Mercenaires de la Rose
Forum des mercenaires de la Rose, une guilde World of Warcraft, serveur Kirin Tor (EU)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Would This Be a Fun Thing For All of Us to Do?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mercenaires de la Rose Index du Forum -> Mercenaires de la Rose [RP] -> Qui ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 11:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Would This Be a Fun Thing For All of Us to Do? Répondre en citant

Hi,
Since this time of the year is typically a bit slower and there is less work in the garden, especially for those of you in the colder areas, I wondered if it might be enjoyable for all of us to post our best garden pictures, regardless of which year they were taken. We could each pick four or five pictures from our files that show our gardens in peak condition and thus provide a visual feast for everyone to enjoy. For those of you who might not have garden pictures it would be equally enjoyable to see the most beautiful pictures you have of individual roses.

I don't want to be the one to begin, especially since many of you know my garden backwards and forwards by now. I hope someone (or many someones) will start the ball rolling. It would be a pleasure to see blooming gardens at a time of year when some of us (me) don't exactly have a visual feast out there.

Thanks!

for more check:
Animated Corporate Whiteboard Video 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 11:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mercenaires de la Rose Index du Forum -> Mercenaires de la Rose [RP] -> Qui ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.